Cold-pressed juice is not just a health fad. It is a lifestyle with real health benefits. But how can you be sure that you have access to the highest quality juices? Better yet, how can you find these juices in your community or online?
In this article, we are going to share the vital health benefits of juicing and share with you how you can get juice shots online of the highest quality.
The Benefits of Juicing:
- Faster absorption of nutrients — Without your stomach having to use energy to break down the fiber in fruits, it can absorb the nutrients from the juice much faster.
- Full of antioxidants — Fruits are powerhouses of energy. There are many fruits like blueberries, pomegranates, grapes, raspberries, blackberries, and others that are jam-packed with antioxidants. These fruits help fight off free radicals and toxins in the body.
- Juicing makes eating veggies easy — Not a veggie-lover, but enjoy fruit? You can easily hide your vegetables in your fruit juice and be none-the-wiser.
- Juices contain more nutrients than cooked food — Consuming fruit and veggies in as raw a state as possible means your body has access to more nutrients than if you were to heat or cook the fruit and veggies. Cooking kills off certain nutrients that are incredibly healthful to the body.
- Gives you extra energy — There is so much raw energy in juices that enjoying a glass of raw juice will help wake you up even more than a cup of coffee.
- Even kids love juice — One of the great aspects of juice is that kids love it. Any way to get more fruits and vegetables into your child’s diet is a win-win for their tastebuds and their tummies!
- Farm to table — Creating fresh juice with the most nutrients means that your sources for fruits and vegetables need to be close by. Fruit has the most nutrients right after being picked. So, supporting farm to table by sourcing for local farmers produces the best juices.
- Accessibility — It’s effortless to say, “Well, I don’t have access to fresh juices locally, so there is no way I can benefit.” When in fact, fresh cold-pressed juice can be cold pasteurized in a way that increases its shelf life by ten times. From just four days to forty days without any additives or heat. This means that fresh-pressed juices processed in this way can be purchased online and shipped anywhere in the world and maintain their quality.
Try Cold-pressed Instead of Being Hard Pressed to Find Veggies
What does cold-pressed mean? Imagine thousands of pounds of pressure on a single apple. This tremendous pressure can extract some of the purest juice from fruits and vegetables without using heat or oxygen to extract it. Cold-pressed juice is juice in its purest form.
No additives, no preservatives. But wouldn’t a fresh juice like this spoil really quickly? If left in its totally raw form, fresh press juice only has about a four-day shelf life.
However, using high-pressure processing means submerging the freshly pressed and bottled juice in cold water under extreme pressure. This pressure kills pathogens instantly and increases the shelf time of this almost magic liquid.
Is Pressed Juice the New Apple a Day?
Fresh pressed juice is not the end all be all for health issues. However, amping up our fruit and vegetable intake has so many positives for our bodies and the bodies of those we love. Especially when it is as easy as simply adding to your online shopping cart.
Take the plunge on cold-pressed juices and experience the benefits for yourself.